Saturday, May 25, 2013

Baiden Mitten Review Update 3

First Review

Second Review


I've been using the Baiden Mitten on an almost weekly basis for 4 months now. I've noticed another dramatic improvement in the last few weeks. My acne breakouts are less often, seem to be exclusively hormone related and heal up quicker. The skin on my face feels good to touch all month long, it feels smooth and holds moisture even before I put product on it. I had my first photo shoot just over a week ago. Both the photographer and the make up artist commented on how nice my skin was. That has NEVER happened in my entire life! The make up artist said it almost had too much moisture.

I find that I can skip the bath and use a hot shower if I exercise first. A good run on a Saturday morning usually does the trick. I've been wearing dresses to work during the week so having nice smooth legs from the Baiden Mitten is a bonus. Still not sure about cellulite, I have it on my butt and thighs, not sure that I've seen a big change in that area yet. My tattoos look great, they never get that ashy dull look from the dead skin layer. I hope to have updated pictures from the photo shoot to share in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment