Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baiden Mitten Update

Since it seems the only hits this blog gets right now are for the Baiden Mitten review I figured I'd give you all an update. I still love my Baiden Mitten! I try to use it once a week but there are weeks I get to busy for the 20 minute soak in the tub so I miss a week. I've tried to use it after a 20 minute shower but never get the same results as I do when I get good and pruny in a hot bath. If I skip a week the amount of skin that comes off the next time is incredible if not downright gross! My skin is much smoother, the skin tone more even and less red. I haven't seen any change in cellulite and I'm not entirely convinced that I will.

My skin is incredibly smooth and soft. I find that I use less moisturizer on it as I am not putting it on top of a layer of dead skin. I still break out at the same time once a month but I know that is a hormonal issue and not something an exfoliating mitten will prevent. My skin does clear up a lot faster now and the redness is greatly reduced. I keep my Baiden Mitten in the shower and throw in the wash with the clothes after a few uses to keep it from getting rank. I only had the wind burn feeling after using it the first time and I can add more pressure now as my skin is used to it. My tattoos still look like new, I see a difference the weeks I skip my Baiden Mitten time, they still look great just not as bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment