Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Dresses!


This past weekend I went through my closet (again). For the first time ever I put non horse show related clothes in a garment bag. It turns out my closet is now full of two types of dresses; every day wear to the office dresses and special occasion pin up dresses. Up until recently I only had 3 dresses in my closet, one of them being the wedding dress that I wore one time almost 17 years ago! Here is a peek at what is in my closet:


My first pin up dress! I picked this up off Ebay from a seller named my50svintagedresses . This dress is just fun to wear and looks even better in person. I have since purchased two more dresses from the same seller.
 


 This is my first purchase from ModCloth, still trying to figure out the right bra to wear with it, I have a strapless but it is cut really low in the back! I bought it for a photoshoot but changed my mind at the last minute. I have yet to actually wear this dress outside of the house.


 Noir Rose Garden Dress - Long, Black, Red, Green, Floral, Trim, Party, Casual, Rockabilly, Pinup, A-line, Halter, Cocktail, Holiday Party, Cotton, V Neck 


Another dress from my favorite new Ebay seller:




OMG the Joan from Mad Men Dress! Picked this up from the same Ebay seller, her dresses are such a good deal that it made sense to buy 2. I LOVE this dress but am not yet brave enough to wear it. While it is the right size I don't exactly have the figure for a wiggle dress. I have to find out what super undergarments I need to go under this, but I will wear it out in public some day for sure! 



This is the dress I used for the photoshoot from pinupdresses.com I was worried at first that it was tool long but with a petticoat underneath the length was perfect. Really looking forward to the pictures!

image2


And finally the dress I really wanted the entire time. I love Pin Up Girl Clothing but every time I fall in love with one of their dresses it is out of stock. The color on this dress is outstanding, green is my favorite color and mint is a shade I don't yet have. The day after the photo shoot they emailed me to tell me it was back in stock. They shipped it yesterday!
Pinup Couture dress

No comments:

Post a Comment