Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Mint Heidi Rocks!


Husband and I attended a Kustom Kulture Festival just down the road from our house this weekend. This was my chance to dress pin up in a group of people that know their stuff. We had a great time and I see this becoming a regular thing that we can do together. On Saturday I broke out the Mint Heidi from Pin Up Girl Clothing. I lost count of how many girls stopped me to tell me they loved the dress and these were pin up girls who knew how to dress! I am so in love with this dress, it fits in all the right places, and is sexy without being too revealing. At the end of the night I had the chance to learn how to swing dance, this dress was a blast during spins out on the dance floor. It is off to dry cleaners so it will be ready to go as soon as I can find something else to wear it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment